Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Memory Board


Hello.

A friend of mine at work inspired me to make memory boards for my girls' rooms. She was working on a zebra print with purple memory board for a teenager she knows. I decided to make my oldest daughter, Isabella, a "shabby chic" memory board to match her white bedroom furniture and shabby chic bedding from Target. I picked out the fabric and she picked out the bright pink ribbon, we picked out the buttons together. I used a canvas style bulletin board for the base and layered with craft batting then the fabric. I attached the batting/fabric and ribbon with a staple gun. All products were bought at Joann Fabric.

One down, two to go!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job, girly!! For more inspiration check out http://livingorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/ she has some really cute ballerina memory boards. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!! Anita

    ReplyDelete