Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pinterest Project - Photo Wreath

Hello!

It has been waaaaay too long since I've posted. Going to make a serious effort to post weekly. It is challenge juggling work, 3 kids, their academics and athletics and life!! But no excuses. I love to create and I need to make time to do the things that make me happy. And I vaguely remember that this blog makes me happy!! LOL.

That being said, I'd like to share with you a photo wreath I created based upon a pin from 36 weeks back! Proof that you never know what pins...new or old...will be motivation to create. The wreath that inspired me can be found over at the Thistlewood Farms blog. The bow inspiration came from On Sutton Place. Huge thanks to my BFF Julie from Crea8ted by Juls for sending that simple bow tutorial my way!

My Supplies:
24 inch Wreath (Hobby Lobby)
Various 2 x 3 Frames (Dollar Tree and Michael's)
Photos (Printed at home)
Floral Wire
Zebra Wired Burlap
Hot Glue

Here are a few of photos of the finished wreath. I think it turned out quite lovely and was very excited to give it to my SIL tonight. Hope she loved it!!


 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I love it so much!! Wish I could have seen it in person!!!

    ReplyDelete