Monday, August 16, 2010

CPS #180


Hello!

I created this card for the Card Positioning Systems challenge. This is my first time participating in this challenge.

I started out with a card cut from Stampin' Up! Kraft Cardstock. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Home Photo Mat Pink (Pink and Teal) and K & Company Hopscotch Girl Photo Mat (Lime Green). Blossom chipboard piece is from K & Company Bright Flowers Adhesive Chipboard pack. Ribbon is from Michael's. I matted with a piece of old dictionary paper. Finished off with Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers in Pool and Lettuce for the edges.

This was a very simple card. I love this sketch (CPS #180) and I'm sure I will use it again.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors you used! Great job with the CPS sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! I love the flower and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that great? First time participating, and you win top honors! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete