Monday, August 2, 2010

Set of 4 Cards


Hello!

Wanted to share with you a set of 4 A2 sized cards I made a few months back. These cards were super simple to make! My inspiration for these cards was actually the products rather than an occasion or person. I purchased some Stampin' Up! products from one of my co-workers and couldn't wait to try them out. I used stamps from the SU sets Oval All and Whimsical Words along with SU Classic Stampin' Spots in Close to Cocoa, Old Olive and Not Quite Navy. Stamped images were cut out using SU oval and scalloped oval punches. I also used the Sizzix Big Shot and Sizzix Bigz Top Note die which is a SU exclusive. Paper was chosen from My Mind's Eye Home- blue and pink photo mats, K & Company-Brennan Walton Small Wonder Girl, Hopscotch Girl and Classic K McKenna mat pads.

Time saving tips:
-Buy blank white cards/envelopes to have on hand
-Mat stacks are not just for matting photos, they are great for card making and lots of other small projects. Smaller paper = less cropping!
-Keep it simple!

2 comments:

  1. Ok no idea what the Sizzix Bigz top note die is. We will have to chat. I definitely have to get hooked up with the Stampin' Up products! Great punches!Gotta have em :-)

    ReplyDelete