Sunday, August 15, 2010

Things with Wings!


This is my first ever blog challenge...very exciting! It also happens to be the first Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. The theme...Things with Wings!

I created a tag. I started by distressing the tag with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood and Pumice Stone. I used the Weathered Wood and Inkadinkado Letter stamp for the background. The "Love" and "Listen to your heart" stamps are Stampers Anonymous. I used Ranger Archival in Jet Black to stamp these. Wings and heart are Grungeboard. Wings were stamped with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink then covered in Diamond Stickles. I dry embossed the heart with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder then inked with Snow Cap Ranger Pigment Ink. I heat set the pigment ink and then applied Weathered Wood Distress Ink. I used Black Shoot Distress ink on the edges and dots. Key and lock charms are Blue Moon and ribbon is black grosgrain from Joann Fabric.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. whoo hooo Monica....we are so honored you chose to play along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog for your first EVER blog challenge!!!

    BTW...you rocked the TAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome TAG! I love it!

    ReplyDelete